TAX ID Number

Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Once your company is formed in your desired state, you are required to have your tax ID number that is An Employer Identification Number (EIN), it is used to identify a business for tax purposes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

ITIN – Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

An ITIN is a tax processing number, issued by the Internal Revenue Service, for certain resident and nonresident aliens, their spouses. In order to be eligible for ITIN, you must fall into one of the following categories: Non-resident alien who is required to file a US tax return. US resident alien who is (based on days present in the US) filing a US tax return. Dependent or spouse of a US citizen/resident alien.

Sales Tax Permit

Sales tax is imposed on all retail sales, leases and rentals of most goods, as well as taxable services. In other words a sales tax is a tax on the end-purchase of a good, so it normally does not apply if a sale is for re-sale or for subsequent processing. Sales tax normally a certain percentage that is added onto the price of a good or service that is purchased.

Normally it is the consumers who are burdened with sales tax. The re-sellers on the other hand, are exempted from sales tax, provided they do not use the goods on which sales tax is levied.

Contact us today and get that Certificate to Display your sales tax registration certificate

State Employment Withholding Tax

Employers that do business in any state of USA are responsible for withholding individual income tax from their employees’ paycheck. An employer may be exempted from withholding in some states if they do business for limited time during a calendar year. Advance approval from the Tax Commission is required